Our founder Katie and La Maison Rose are happily inviting you and your friends again to attend this fun chocolate tasting workshop.
You may ask what is so special about our chocolate tasting workshop .
All of our chocolates are made by craft chocolate makers who carefully select their sources of cacao and process every single step of production from “bean-to-bar”.
And most of all they are award-winning chocolates.
Our contents will also include:
-How to choose a good bar of chocolate from its ingredient labels and packaging
-Mass market chocolate vs. Fine chocolate
-Cacao bean tasting
-How to distinguish fine chocolate by their flavours
-Chocolate making process
-Chocolate appreciation through 5 senses: Sight, Touch, Hearing, Smell and Taste
• Date & Time: 14th Nov 2020 (Saturday) / 12pm - 1:30pm
• Fee: $300 per head ($280 per head if signing up in a group more than 2 guests)
• Fee includes: cacao beans, 5 types of craft chocolates and 10% off discount code for purchasing at our online store
• * Extra $100 per head with add on 3 choices of canapés and beverage of your choice prepared by La Maison Rose
• Language: Conduct in English
For enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org